Irene Gutmann, MSW of Eagle Life and Purpose Coaching helps small business owners to achieve dramatic growth in 6-12 months. She also helps people understand and incorporate their Life Purpose into their business, life, and/or retirement. Irene is a speaker and author of the book “Don’t Believe a Word You Say – How to stop self-sabotage”. All of her work combines, practical strategies with internal growth for powerful change.
I grew up in an Italian American household where the tea pot was on and people stopped by to talk with my mother about their lives. This inspired me to help people in a deep way. I became a social worker and later a life and purpose coach.
I enjoy helping my business owners to achieve dramatic yet solid growth. It’s exciting and rewarding. They grow internally as they grow their companies. I love seeing them relax and grow in their confidence as a leader.
When I help people find their calling and bring it into their work or personal life, it’s just wonderful! Their eyes sparkle, they laugh more, and they have this incredible positive energy.
My clients say that I inspire them, but they inspire me too. I feel blessed to be able to do work that I love!
Other things to know about Irene:
- Graduated with honors from NYU with a Masters degree in Social Work. Has over 20 years experience helping people through counseling, coaching and consulting.
- 15 years helping professionals to grow their businesses.
- Over 50 courses, seminars, and mentorships post graduate training in Psychology, Marketing, Life Purpose Coaching, and leadership. Copy writing training and experience under Yegyan.
- Creator and host of a talk show called The Coaching Corner on AM1300 Radio Rockland WRCR and WTBQ.
- Team Building experience helping employees work together to further company’s goals.
- Honored as the 2014 Servicewoman of the year for the Rockland Business Women’s Network.
- VP of Programming for The Rockland Business Women’s Network.
- Past president of ProMetroNet, Member of RBWN, BCPWN, and ProConnect, PPI Rockland, and PPI NYC Networking groups.
- Interviewed for Britain’s “Daybreak” show.
- Personal Interests – NOVA Hope for Haiti, Cake Decorating, Journey Retreat Team, Dance classes, Time with family and friends.