Healthy Lifestyle Coach:
I believe in fun easy ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
Small changes = big results!
- Tastefully Simple – products that help busy people avoid take out and make delicious dinners in 5-30 minutes
- CBD/CBG Oil – people use it for anxiety, stress, sleep, focus, memory, and more.
- Batch Prepping sessions – make 10 meals in 60 minutes so you can pop one into the oven when you get home and relax.
- Batch Prepping Parties – popular way to meal prep with friends and wine!
- Healthy Pantry sessions – set yourself up for success in healthy eating and weight loss.
- Manufacturers Rep – for healthy, natural and fun products working with natural grocers, independent specialty stores, and businesses.
My Clients get great benefits – They:
- Feel so much better
- Are more relaxed
- Sleep better
- Save time and money
- Have more free time on their week nights to relax.
People make getting healthy much more overwhelming than it has to be. With a little strategy and pre-planning, they can lose weight, eat well, and have more free time. There is no need to deprive yourself or sacrifice on flavor or convenience.
Small changes that lead to big results!
Helping my highly allergic son live a normal healthy life gave me the motivation to learn many nutrition and lifestyle strategies. He was able to be safe; doing all the things his peers did. Now, as an adult, he uses these same strategies for himself. It’s easy and routine.
When my daughter and I were suffering with stomach pain 10 years ago, we changed our way of eating. Not only did the pain go away, but so did the mood swings, cravings and late afternoon crashes. We felt fantastic. I even lost weight without trying!
I became a certified health coach through Dr. Sears Wellness Institute when I learned that I had been living what he preaches. People have been coming to me for advice on how to make small changes that bring big results – saving money, weight loss and feeling better. They’ve called me their “healthy lifestyle coach”.
Like one client recently said “Ellen, you don’t just sell stuff, you provide lifestyle changes”. That’s exactly what I do. I love my job – helping smart busy people get wonderful results. It’s incredibly fulfilling!
RBE Board Member: Director